Hypnosis for Smoking Cessation in St. Albert and Edmonton

“The mind ought sometimes to be diverted so that it may return to better thinking.”

- Phaedrus


Congratulations for deciding to stop smoking forever!


Starting today, you may now define yourself as a non-smoker.


It does not matter how long you have smoked or how much you smoke. With hypnotherapy and the power of your subconscious mind, you’ll never smoke again!


I have spent the last 22 years helping individuals connect with the power of their subconscious mind and create success in many areas of their lives.


The subconscious mind is where all of your ‘programming’ is stored; where all of your memories and habits are stored. It is like the hard drive of your ‘computer’.


Smoke Free Forever

With the use of hypnotherapy, ‘together’, we change the programming of being a smoker to becoming and remaining a non-smoker. Using this technique to stop smoking minimizes or completely eliminates cravings and withdrawal symptoms. There is no weight gain or mood swings. I have found that 85% of stop smoking clients become and remain non- smokers with just 1 session and the use of my stop smoking CD*. These are the smokers that smoked under a pack a day. The remaining 15% smoked over a pack a day and required up to 3 sessions, although there have been individuals who smoked over a pack and stopped with 1 session.


The number of sessions required is strongly influenced by the person’s desire to never smoke again and are determined individually.


Stopping smoking with hypnotherapy is not just the use of imagery and hypnotic suggestions. It is also about addressing the reasons why one smokes and any emotional attachments one has to the habit.


Package pricing is available for individuals who require more than 1 session.

*CDs are complimentary.


Testimonials

“Thank you so much, Rosa. I have been smoke free for almost 2 years now. The sessions were fun and very effective.”

Trudy B.

Edmonton


“Rosa, thank you so much for helping me with my addiction to smoking. It’s been well over a year now and I have little to no cravings whatsoever. Without your help I’m sure I would’ve tried and failed quitting on my own. Thank you so very much. 13 months and counting!"

Jyson M.

Edmonton

Created by

Legal notice